All information about the ConnFerence 2018 and registration is also available on the event website. Soon you will find there also the complete program for the event.
The aim of the ConnFerence 2018 is to offer companies, research institutions and politics, a forum to discuss the potentials and opportunities of the digital Connected Life and to promote cross-industry cooperation. The following questions are in focus:
- What is the state of technologies and solutions for the Connected Life today and what trends can be observed?
- Where do companies stand with their digital transformation strategies in the Connected Life today and where is the future development going?
- What effects will this have on manufacturers and service providers and how will companies have to act in the future?
- How do companies keep the customer in the focus of their digital transformation strategy?
- How can companies jointly develop innovative and value-added products and services in the Connected Life through cooperation?
- Which challenges of our society can be solved with connected, intelligent technology and how is the development manageable for humans?
These questions will be discussed in relation to the following focus and crosscutting issues: 1. Business Models/Market/Strategies, 2. Technologies/End Devices, 3. Data Analytics/AI, 4. Safety/Data Protection/Privacy and 5. Digital Assistants.
The ConnFerence not only provides companies with links to the focus topics of the digital Connected Life an ideal platform for building know-how and contacts, but also participants who want to deal initially with the potential of the technologies for their industry.
Top speakers at this year's conference include Dr. Heinrich Arnold, Chief Executive Officer of Detecon International GmbH, Prof. Dr. Dr. Sahin Albayrak, Head of DAI Laboratory of the Technical University of Berlin, Dr. Dirk Stenkamp, Chairman of the Board of TÜV NORD AG, Dr. David Stachon, Chief Business Officer Digital and Independent Sales Director and, Board Member of the Generali AG and CEO of CosmosDirekt, Christian Klose, Chief Digital Officer of AOK Northeast, Dr. Oliver Weinmann, Managing Director of Vattenfall Europe Innovation GmbH and Cafer Tosun, Senior Vice President of SAP SE as well as Ingeborg Esser, Chief Executive Officer of Bundesverband deutscher Wohnungs- und Immobilienunternehmen e.V. and Aleš Drabek, Chief Digital & Disruption Officer of Conrad Electronic SE.
Become a part of this conference and enter into an intensive exchange with more than 100 top-level trade visitors from economy, research and politics for two days. Get your early bird ticket until 07.05.2018 (Connected Living members 475 Euro, normal ticket 832 Euro).
The entire Connected Living executive board cordially invites all members and other interested parties to this year's ConnFerence and looks forward to personal exchange. If you would like to participate in the ConnFerence, for example, as part of a sponsorship and a keynote or a workshop moderation, please contact Jakob Schofer from the CONNECTED LIVING office.